Saturday, December 20, 2008

Humanity....What's left anyway

Yes I know....I've been slacking....Behind....A little slow.

Ok you get it.

I was reading a few posts by my favortie blogger Tia a.k.a. Clever Girl, and was struck with the insight and sudden clarity that people really can be so cruel!
*gasp*
I know right? (I love you J)

I think back to my sweet adorable sister in law's post about the joy of pregnancy and the mean comment someone left and my jaw still hits the floor. If that insensitive person only knew anything about my dear sister, she'd know that she has a heart condition that makes her pregnancy difficult. Nuff said! Don't bash on her because she wished she had less time to go until her baby girl is here. Realize she's uncomfortable and in pain and sick and sad and whatever other feelings she has. NOT that she wanted a premature baby. Are you kidding me???? She has a right to vent. So go away. You don't like it? Don't read it.

*grrrrrr*

I know this blog was a while ago but it still irks me because it was sooo out of line. I read Clever Girl's blog about a conversation with "Hubs" where she's frustrated because she wanted him to be ready by the time she got home so he wouldn't be in the way. Every woman's dream right? Bathroom all to yourself? Right.

http://www.clevergirlgoesblog.com/ READ IT!!!! If you don't you aren't living. Jk..but no seriously.

SOMEONE thought she was selfish and disrespectful and then hit her below the belt.
SOMEONE made a snide comment and said "no wonder this is marriage number 2."

WHAT. THE. HELL. ??????

Once again. Sheltered, naive, rude, ignorant people. I just don't understand.

Oh well.

Once again human-kind is proving itself for what it really is. How sad.

No comments: