Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And Life Just Keeps Moving



So some of you might have heard, actually all of you have probably heard but the wedding is indeed off. Sad? Definitely. But it was for the better. I wasn't ready and I think we both just jumped into too fast. He was supportive of my decision and I still love him to death and we'll always always always be friends....
On a happier note, things are going really well for me. I just sent in three applications to different hair schools for next June and am super excited about that. Nervous but excited. I love my job and was offered an assistant front desk manager position after only two months! Yay for me! I'm looking for an apartment so I can get out on my own again, which would be really nice. I just need to find someone I can live with that I can stand and that I can trust. Maybe I'll convince my sister to let me rent the room out in her house...Yeah right! No way she'd be ok with that. Anyway, I'm finally back on my feet and happy with the direction I'm going. It feels great. I know my parents are probably thinking I'm still stuck in a hole but I'm climbing out. Slowly but surely. =)
All in all, I'm happy right now. And I plan on keeping it that way.

2 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

I love you April Lynn!

Danielle said...

I wish I could rent you a room, but we only have one SMALL bathroom, and too much crap that we need to go through. And....we might be having to find something even cheaper here soon....