Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

So I was tagged by savor-silence-savor-cin...And let me just say I hate things like this but I'll do it because a) I'm really bored and b) I guess it can be kind of entertaining...


Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.




So here are my 6 quirks....

1.....I'm very matchy-matchy. I have to match. And when I don't feel like I match or when other people don't match it drives me crazy. For example- You absolutely cannot wear black shoes with a brown shirt! And vice versa. And no white shoes with black shirt either! Also, I hate wearing blues together. No blue shirts with blue jeans. Just can't do it. I buy my clothes in outfits. Most of the time I'll wear the jeans I wear the most and pick out shirts that go. I'm the same with my shoes. Everything just has to match.

2.....I cover my mouth when I eat. Doesn't matter what I'm eating, who I'm with or where I am. I just do. I have no idea why. An insecurity thing I guess.

3.....I'm addicted to my....CELL PHONE!!! I know I know it's so pathetic, but honestly I can't go anywhere without it. I feel so naked without it. I'm constantly looking at it too. Always checking it even though I know I don't have a text or a missed call or anything. What's funny is how excited and surprised I am when I walk away from it for a second and I actually do have something. lol

4.....I roll my eyes all the time and don't even know I'm doing it. I get in trouble for it all the time. When I was younger my parents would be like "Don't roll your eyes at me!" and I'd say "I didn't!!!" and then I'd catch myself doing it. It's all subconcious. Don't even know its hapening. What's really funny is that my mom does it too, a lot, and doesn't realize she's doing it and will deny, deny, deny....haha I learned it from watching you mom!!!

5.....I am absolutely terrified of falling. You can get me up as high as you want but do not put me close to the edge of anything! I love hiking and stuff like that but I start to get really dizzy and shaky as soon as I get close to the edge. Rollercoasters are hell for me. I'll go on them because they're fun but I hate them. It's a love/hate relationship. I'll get on, sit down, make sure I'm strapped in (I'll check like 8 times) and be really quiet until the first drop. Then, I'll let out one blood curdling scream and then I laugh hysterically the rest of the time. It's almost pathetic but I'm sure it's entertaining for everyone else.

6.....I have a really long tongue. Enough said.


Ok so I've done it, even though I didn't want to...And I tag...Well everyone I would tag has been tagged by someone else. The madness had to stop somewhere...=)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Not My Fault You Copy Me!!!! And for the covering your mouth, That's so you won't barf on anyone. You know potatos, taco, rice, etc, etc.

April Lynn said...

You shut up. I'm over that stage. And I don't still eat everything with ranch. Just most things. AND if Dave had just believed I was sick and had let me go and hadn't made me eat I would not have thrown up on his plate!!!